Wednesday, June 4, 2008

leaving

Hanging out with Emily last night made me aware of leaving. It was the kind of hanging out where we are in our pjs, listening to music, talking about who knows what. Pretty cinematic, if you ask me. I'm ready to go, I'm excited about going, buuut I am going to be living with women. WOMEN. Sure, I'm a woman (I still feel like a 14 year old girl), but these women are really women. Some are mothers. Frankly, I'm weirded out. There will be no videoed interviews about glo sticks and Saturn. Nor will there be Batman masks and staying up late just to talk. Or maybe there will be. Maybe I will be surprised. I love surprises.

Packing is lame. I've listed out every item I need to take. By developing categories (small t-shirts, big t-shirts, nice shirts, etc) and then identifying the specific color of each item. Then I can easily cross it off. I've never been more organized and less organized at the same time. I mean, my room is a wreck. Again.

I have something to add to my Things To Do Before I Die list as well:
Spend the night on a house boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment