1. I've started going to therapy. I've done only a couple of sessions, my third is tomorrow, and I'm still learning how to "do therapy." But I like it. It's weekly, it's helpful, and sometimes I refer to my therapist as a counselor because that sounds less like oh-my-gosh-Leah-is-manic-but-I-never-knew. It's nice to be heard.
2. I created an online dating profile. Yeah. It's true. How else am I gonna meet people out here? I've gone on one date and he was nice, but zero sparks and I haven't talked to him since. We had a really awkward hug/hand shake goodbye.
3. The Nomads are in town and I have thus begun my last tour here at LiNK. It's a bittersweet feeling and these 'mads are really awesome. Couldn't have asked for a better group. We are navigating together the weirdness of putting a group of strangers together, but it ain't fun without some bumps.
4. I don't know what I'm doing post-LiNK, and I'm okay with that. All suggestions are welcome.
5. I can't make myself clean up the pile of clothes on my bedroom floor. I know I need to, but I just can't find the will to do it.
6. I have had a sore throat for the past two days and hate that feeling more than most bad feelings.