Friday, October 22, 2010

Emails

Ohhh, emails. It's amazing how such a small click of a button, a letter sent my way via the complexity that is the internet, can make my heart pound so much or lift my spirits in such a way.

I wish I could just respond to an email with, "Well, if that's the way you feel, then so be it. Best of luck with your life. Please know, that your disinterest and disgruntled attitude will inadvertantly affect the freedom of North Korean refugees living in China."

Maybe that's drastic. Maybe a little irrational, but it's all honest. It's the way I feel. Because every little bit counts. Every 2 person screening, every 200 person screening will transform and change the lives of North Koreans living in hiding half way around the world.

And all of this is caused by a sorry excuse for communication. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment