Sunday, October 31, 2010

Crafts


Once I get the right kind of glue - the fabric kind (go figure), I will be making these to make headbands for Hannah and maybe a matching one for Sarah. I kid, I kid. That's what dress patterns are for. Matching mother daughter outfits!!

I miss being creative. I have looked into art classes here in Torrance and I've found one... I'll call in for that free Introduction class soon.

I was going to take SCUBA lessons with some of my coworkers, but for now I've decided I'd rather not spend a whopping $400 on myself. But soon enough I will take those lessons so I will be able to have a little piece of paper that says I can scuba dive anywhere I want in the world. I will then say, "hello, remaining 70% of the world I haven't had access to."

Proaction, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment