Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Reread at the end of July

I wanted to catalog this day because today I had this overwhelming sense of excitement for the future.  I was eating dinner with EJ and talking about the frustrations of finding a job, relationships, the summer, and the like.  I don't know what's next.  I have no plans, just hopes.  Nothing is concrete or laid out.  But, goodness, it's thrilling to think of a life of application.  A life consistent with my desires, dreams, ambitions.  All of them being lived out.

This day will fade away soon when I get bogged down again with the unknowing reality, but I just wanted to remind myself that it'll be okay.  It'll work itself out and opportunities will knock. 

1 comment:

  1. here's to days of confidence and excitement in a world of instability and worries!

    ReplyDelete