Saturday, February 11, 2012

Vitamin D and South Bay Pride

Yesterday, I was outside ALL DAY. It was incredible - first, my pal Marshall and I and others went to the Korean Friendship Bell in San Pedro and took in both this view and some Mexican comfort food.  Some of you might know Marshall - he toured for IC and came through Greensboro with his team and hustled down EmJack at a screening, I think? 

Then we traipsed around the rest of South Bay, driving along the coast, exploring little towns and parks that I had never seen before.  Amazing.  Apparently The OC was filmed at some locations in South Bay.  Who knew?!  We also stopped by Torrance High School where Buffy was filmed, along with She's All That, Beverly Hills 90210, and Not Another Teen Movie

Marshall was Mr. Tourist/photographer for the day, so I don't have many pictures, but I'm sure that he filled up his memory card.  You would have thought he had never been to California before...






A day in the sun was just what I needed to get a boost of energy and not feel so jaded about not doing much during this period of limbo.  I think I'm ready for spectacular views every day.  Hawaii, get here already!

2 comments:

  1. dude, your life is awesome! i hope you're enjoying it! i miss your pretty face and glad that i can see it some on this here blog.

    also, since my other comments didn't go through... HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIp,YIP! that's amazing. mail some sand/sea breeze/warmth. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah dude, it ain't THAT spectacular. most of my days are spent watching hulu and reading, no beautiful baby boys named elliot that get to soak up all of my attention :)

    ReplyDelete