Thursday, February 2, 2012

Single and Ready to Mingle...

with my turkey/cheese/hummus sandwich and butternut squash soup!  And mingle we did.  Or, rather, I scarfed them down in less than 4 minutes. So, tell me, my friends that live thousands of miles away from me (AND those that don't), what did YOU have for lunch?




Is my blog becoming an Instagram for the iPhoneless?  Sigh, I need some more content.  I've been thinking a lot about this silly idea of love and attachment lately, so maybe, juuust maybe, I'll share those thoughts later :)

2 comments:

  1. i'm confused on why there's a spoon beside your pan where a spatula should be...otherwise, your lunch was better than mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's not laziness, it's improvisation? Spatula was dirty.

      Delete