Saturday, May 7, 2011

One of my favorite things about Tumblr is exploring the #Prose.

Contrary to advice from past friends, I've always thought matters of the heart are silly for me to be concerned with. However, it's utterly impossible to ignore the twinge of pain in my physical heart muscle and the heaviness that lies on my shoulders when it comes to the matters of the heart that do exist.

And as I explore #Prose, I wade into the sorrows and romantic confessions and missed opportunities and sadness that is a universal and natural obsession by people. The majority of these strangers' writings are about love and loss. They give advice to speak up about your heart's desires and they lament with the pain that comes with breakups and the passing of affection.

With that said, all that is left to say is, BLARGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment