Saturday, November 27, 2010

MMM, I found my creative side again.

A friend of a friend (at what point does she become my friend..) had a benefit show this evening to raise money for a mission trip to India that she is going on next month. I heard crafts were going to be sold, so I thought maybe I could help out. I made some headbands and broaches out of fabric flowers. I sold all of the headbands (yay!) and one broach. So exciting! I'm thinking of heading over to etsy and setting up a little store.

3 comments:

  1. leah,
    you should seriously set up something on etsy. your headbands were a hit!! they were definitely being talked about all night.

    thanks again so much for doing that. al was super stoke on it. you are so thoughtful!

    & you can for sure consider her a friend, girl!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. suh-weet! i would totally buy something(s) from your etsy store!

    ReplyDelete